Welcome to the AMEHSI Organization's Website
- Connect with us at Administrator@amehsi.org.
- Sign in to follow the link to the research using Username Info and password Info
- Sign up for your own login
Follow this link to the concise specification
Follow this link to the most recent applied analytical document
Follow this link to the original specification presentation
- Follow this link to page with summary visual artifacts
Follow this link to for a web page with links to the research documents
The AMEHSI Organization Provides Information About Empirical Research in Systems of Systems Analysis
At this instance, as of July 16, 2016, the AMEHSI Specification Literature in its coverage of human events and health research thus far, suggest compellingly and somewhat conclusively that human pathology results from central factors whereas human outcomes of biophysiological, perceptive, cognitive and behavioral level may result from the progressive effects of these factors, including how natural/contrived systems of influence shape these into human outcomes. A listing of these are provided here, however, the latest and most recent clinical document at the research artifact link page provides specifical analysis, information and the most recent version of this listing of factors.
The Central Factors in Pathology and of Priority in Diagnostics as well as Prevention, Intervnetion, Remediation and Reversal
- Choline and Phospholipid deficiency or a genetic impairment in these pathways which produces a dependency upon additional ways of obtaining metabolites within these pathways
- Availability of Nitric Oxide at intracellular, interstitial areas of the cellular Plasma Membrane and extracellular/vascular space
- Expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase which is not inherently interactive and responsive to environment circumstance, making it susceptible to pathogenic commandeering and depletive to CA2+ in intracellular environment and pathogenic microenvironment
- Uncoupled expression of nitric oxide synthases which produces intermediaries and reactive molecular species such as hydroxyl, oxygenic, nitrogenous, peroxynitrite, Fluoro and Chloro radicals, resultant of deficiency
- Dominance of Omega-6 fatty acids in Western Nations’ nutrition along with Omega-6 pathway medicated abrogation of Omega-3 DHA/EPA synthesis, as well as deficiency in Omega-3 fatty acids, invoking systemic inflammation pathways without required inflammatory stimuli
- Deficiency of Estrogen as Estradiol reliant efficient production of DHA-Rich Phosphatidylcholine
- Oxidation of lipids/fatty acids and oxidation of DHA, EPA and other Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Pathological Ubermarkers which stimulate inducible nitric oxide synthase and uncouple nitric oxide synthases of any version
- Inflammation because of these including downregulation of protein expression along with increased expression of histocompatability complex, cytokines, interleukins, TNF-alpha, NF kB, Interferon, leukocyte infiltration, erythropoiesis, apoptosis and necrosis
- Deficiency of Organic Non-Synthetic Vitamins
- Deficiency of Minerals and factors otherwise
Factors cyclically interacting with central factors in pathology, shaping these into biophysiological, perceptive, cognitive, behavioral, care and social outcomes.
- Disassociation from others, inadequate social interactions
- Inadequate transportation
- Inadequate financial resources/bases of the social condition, or Bases of the Human Condition
- Fear from interactions with systems of civilization including sanctions
- Living at subsistence levels in which one missed pay period can induce destabilization
- Fear of detrimental behavior and détente produced by rampant exhibition of artifacts specifically designed to impart detriment to humans
- Social, Emotional and Psychological Detriment applied by others and systemically potentiated to oneself
- Behavioral, psychological, or psychiatric Conditions
- Victimization by systems which induce utilization as required through Roemer’s Law
- Communications, electrical, electromagnetic, devices and fields of influence
- Internet base Psychological overlay, victimization, and distress
- Abdication of personal effects, family associations, and ability to obtain productive employment
- Sanctions that prevent social participation, familial interactions and obtainment of employment
- Atmospheric Toxicity and environmental toxicity
- Use of automobiles specifically configured to emit high level detrimental sounds
- Unempirical health services and behavioral interventions that do not remediate incipient empirical bases
- Involution or dissipation of organs, tissues and structures resultant of choline deficiency
- Inadequate replenishment of cellular bases during typical function or therapeutic interventions
- Deficiency in essential minerals, vitamins or nutrients
- Inadequate Obtainment of Water or Inadequate access to clean Non-toxic water supplies
- Asymmetrical Dimethyl Arginine
- Symmetrical Dimethylarginine
- C-Reactive Protein
- L-Lactic Acid, L-Lactate
- D-Lactic Acid, D-Lactate
- Weak Hydrochloric Acid because Hydrochloric Acid is systemically decreased in its function as Neurotransmitter by choline/phospholipid deficiency and the NKCC1 to KCC2 switch, also because Hydrochloric acid provides both H+ when dissociated and Cl- when dissociated which can balance PH and induce polarity disparity between intracellular and extracellular environment, promoting turgor as well as structural homoestasis, particularly when choline, phosphatidylcholine and DHA are available
- Impaired Pulmonary Characteristics
- Diabetic Conditions, insulin resistance
- Impairment of P53, PTEN, MDM2, PARP1, P300, CRB, Retinoblastema, HIF1
- Reliance upon organ specific compartmentalized expression as well as interactive and response oriented expression of IGF-1, Insulin, and VEGF
- Genetic Impairment
- Other Genetic Impairment particularly within Choline molecular/metabolic pathways
- Aerobic Glycolysis when exhibited in any other cellular bases except actively utilized muscle tissue. This is discussed in the latest synopsis but not included in its version of this factors listing. It will be included in a subsequent version.
- Impaired Strong Ion Balances particular of the factors in this listing and other factors that can circumstantially be promoted to be among the strong ionic indicators
- Impaired PH and PK resultant of Uncoupled Nitric Oxide Synthase in microenvironment and macroenvironment
- Susceptibilities resultant of Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Uncoupled Expression of any Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Inadequate levels of Nitric Oxide
- Choline and phospholipid metabolite deficiency
Because systems of systems are principle determinants of perceptive, cognitive, behavioral, biophysiological, systemic, social and other outcomes, the AMEHSI organization focuses on how all of these center upon biophysiology.
The research demonstrates that every human outcome, behavioral or biophysiological, has causality when less than optimal that are centered upon the interactions of systems of humanity to shape deficiency, metabolism, biophysiological structure, shelter status, nutrition, cultural environment, perception, cognition, behavior and biophysiology. These link important concepts such as Roemer's Law and Choline and Phospholipid Pathways through myriad cyclic interactions that produce human outcomes.
Although these vindicate all among Humanity, the do so most in requiring that systems of civilization be recognized as analytic and extractive information systems that may have emerged to benefit humanity pervasively and were unable to resolve detrimental outcomes which have occured among humanity because more understanding of the influences as well as causality was required. If systems of civilization are managed toward beneficent objectives, with continuous feedback analysis, then ever increasing understanding of the empirical, most incipient causal influences to less than optimal outcomes is achievable.
The nature of systems of any manner are utilized to describe how such empirical bases may have continued as undetermined, requiring humanity to participate for livelihood as well as causing characteristics of systems which might have otherwise advanced substantially in understanding and remedaition of incipient casuality to become impeded by quagmires. Quagmires may have caused humanity to become mired in complex of systems of civilization competing for influence over the flow of the human experienced with humanity persisting in circumstances which have not been resolved as well as becoming victims of such competion among systems of civilization.
The AMEHSI Organization provides a model of analysis that is able to demonstrate that every Human health status and behavioral outcome has a precise molecular basis that is shaped by other factors into human outcomes. Each of these can be analyzed, mapped and remediated. At this instance the AMEHSI Specification illustrates that if health services capabilities which are not only possible, but are commercially available, then no instance of human detrimental outcomes is preventable, reversible or able to be remediated.
Systems of liberty require an impractical adherence to and endeavoring to the benefit of those among the nation and to humanity. Systems or liberty require that they be applied in continous improvement of understanding, capabilities and beneficience. Systems of liberty otherwise conjure up in themselves and thier populations the unresolved bases of detrimental human outcomes forward and backward in time.
Systems of Liberty, applied beneficently and emperically, vindicate all among humanity and provides the opportunity to transform all pathways of human outcomes toward the benefit of humanity. Now, is always the best opportunity to transform any human outcome to the benefit of humanity.